Friday, February 17, 2012

E.L.F. Haul



So, there have been a lot of changes that I’ve had to make to my collection. Now is time for the rebuild, so you could say. E.L.F. (eyes.lips.face.) cosmetics is entirely gluten free, and amazingly affordable. They also had an unreal deal going on, if you spent $25 you receive 10 mineral eyeshadows for free. I thought that was a perfect opportunity to stock up. Here’s what I got. 

-ELF Mineral Eye Liner in black and midnight: $3
I am very happy with these liners. They are creamy and glide on effortlessly. Overall they’re just great. 
Left: Midnight Right: Black

- ELF Cream Eyeliner $3
To be short and sweet, this is a great gel liner. I have them in black and purple. Best of all just three bucks!


-ELF Studio Lip Balm $3
The colors I have are pink and nude. They are very much a tinted lip balm. There is not much pigmentation, but are very moisturizing. 

-ELF Studio Single Eyeshadow $3
Pebble and coffeebean. Pebble is more of a satin finish, and coffeebean has quite a bit of glitter. Pebble is a great taupe color; I think I’ll get a lot of use out of this. It is really universal. Coffeebean is a medium brown with golden shimmer. This is so beautiful when built up into the crease for a dramatic look.

Coffeebean


Pebble 


Left: Coffeebean Right: Pebble


Then I chose 10 mineral eyeshadows. $3 each. These are loose powders, which can be kind of tricky, but are fun none the less. These are the colors:
Elegant
Innocent
Temptress
Caffeinated
Confident
Socialite
Mysterious
Royal
Partier
Seductive
Elegant, Innocent, Temptress

Innocent, Elegant, Temptress
Caffeinated, Confident, Socialite

Caffeinated, Confident, Socialite
Seductive

Seductive

Glad I could share with you!
And as always, I'm looking at the bright side that I didn't have to scrap my entire collection.
Happy beautifying!

1 comment:

  1. They are no longer completely gluten free. Check out ingredients on mascaras. They contain wheat right in the list!

    ReplyDelete